Official holidays in 2012 and end-of-year closure 2012/2013
(Application of Articles R II 4.38 and R II 4.39 of the Staff Regulations)
Official holidays in 2012 (in addition to the special leave during the annual closure):
- Sunday, 1st January (New Year);
- Friday, 6th April (Good Friday);
- Monday, 9th April (Easter Monday);
- Tuesday, 1st May;
- Thursday, 17th May (Ascension day);
- Monday, 28th May (Whit Monday);
- Thursday, 6th September ("Jeûne genevois");
- Monday, 24th December (Christmas Eve);
- Tuesday, 25th December (Christmas);
- Monday, 31st December (New Year’s Eve).
Annual closure of the site of the Organization during the Christmas holidays and day of special leave granted by the Director-General :
- The Laboratory will be closed from Saturday, 22nd December 2012 to Sunday, 6th January 2013 inclusive (without deduction of annual leave). The first working day in the New Year will be Monday, 7th January 2013.
Human Resources Department